Right ear pain
My right ear is paining and blocked. Water had entered into the ear while i was having my shower. Please suggest good and effective medication as i am unable to visit any doctor as i am bedridden due to three fractures on my right foot.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pushkar Lele
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Nashik
not a good idea to treat without a ENT consultation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.