Right ear closed

Since morning I'm having my ear closed May be due to wax formation. Later in the morning I brought soliwax and put ten drops of it in my ear and I then tried to rub my ear with ear buds but didn't got my ear open, wax didn't got removed, instead when I rubbed harder to remove wax, little blood came out .what shud I do

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to get suction evacuation of the ear wax. I am available for consultation today. Call me on 9611396994 for an appointment
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Puducherry

first thing you have to understand is wax is not only thing which will give blocking sensation. if at all there is impacted wax in your ear then you need to use soliwax for atleast five days. ear buds are not used to remove wax. if you blindly try to remove wax using ear you will end up injuring your ear and also will push the wax more deeper kindly stop using ear buds. consult nearby ENT specialist for safe removal of wax if there is any