Right ear block,vertigo

Deat sir, I am Rakib uddin from Bangladesh. Before five months ago suddenly my right ear was blocked and always noisy sound. After that meat ent doctor he was give me three medicine and tell me meat again .after three months he say sorry.now tell me if any solution.
views-icons 71 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Right ear block,vertigo

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Though your symptoms are not very clear I guess you suffered from sudden onset of hearing loss with ringing sound in the ear. You might have had sudden sensory neural hearing loss. This if confirmed by audiogram needs urgent treatment with oral steroid tablets or intratympanic steroid injections. Time window for treatment is very less and if not treated during first month the chances of recovery is less. You should consult another ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?