cardiologist-icon
Right chest tightness/very little pain
Hello Doctor I have very little pain/tightness while breathing depply and also when I do strech my arm around right chest from last 10 days. I have also anxiety issue due to this. Previously I have tested Covid positive in April 22 and got fully recovered upto 15 May. Then after I have started physical exercise & in doing so I noticed this problem. Do I need any treatment ?

Mild pain post covid , increased with deep breath is sign of lung inflammation, a sequel of post covid, usually seen after few weeks,  will subside in few weeks.
The pain is not heart related. Take a pain killer and continue to do physical exercise. If the pain troubles you, take an ECG as routine checkup.
If troubling take chest x ray... Otherwise.. Just observe.
This is a muscular pain. Don’t worry. Apply some pain relief cream on the local area. You can also take a pain killer if it bothers you too much. Hot fomentation will also help.