Right Ankle sprain
Sir, i am a student of IMT ghaziabad, and had suffered a severe ankle sprain 6 weeks back. And still i have a very slight pain while walking and i cant play as it hurts when i try and rotate or swing my ankle. Now it has healed a lot but still i feel its taking too long. I had my X-ray done - "A small bone island in talus and No bony injury". I have a match next week. So what can be done so what i can be all up and running once again? Please help me.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello kindly take ctscan of the ankle consult orthopaedician and decide bye
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

Your ankle is injured 6 weeks back and if it is not coming to normal position then you must show it to sports injury doctor OR Orthopedic doctor.. X-ray report indicate incidental finding which may or may not be associated with your current problem.. Use strap bandage and pain killer. Do not try to disturb healing process, if any...