Righ leg pain
My leg is paining badly in diff region sometime in thies , joints I have problem from. Last 2 month when I was playing volleyball There was cramp in my leg 1 doctor given me painkiller nd antacid nd an analrsic tube then also there is no effect plz suggest me as soon as possible

Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there....well the pain in leg should not persist more than say a week or 10 days...2 months is quit a time if your pain is persisiting.... it is very likely that u have a torn muscle( dont panic its common injury seen is jumping sports) which may have given the symptoms of cramps..... which muscle of the leg you suffered like cramps.. was it the back/front of the thigh or calf?? Do let me know at the earliest also to confirm weather its a simple cramp or tear of muscle sonography is required till then dont put more stress on your leg and no sports at the moment. Regards,take care