Rhinoplasty
I want to get rhinoplasty surgery done to my nose . Can you suggest me good doctors in india and some useful tips about it.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

hi, rhinoplasty or nose job is a surgery to change appearance of your nose. you have to understand that there are limitations in any cosmetic surgery. there are many things which are not in control of surgeon and there are things which surgeon can control. I suggest you to be very clear about what changes you want in your nose, you should clearly tell the surgeon about your expectations. surgeon will tell you how much of your expectations can be met with. decision to undergo rhinoplasty should be a careful don't come to a decision in a hurry I can't name surgeon in public forum all the best