Rheumatoid Arthritis
My maternal grandmom was suffering from Psoriasis from last 3 years & had brain surgery for blood clot about 10years ago. Thus, she recently found that there was a inflammation at her knees & cannot move or walk properly & do her household works. Doctor has given some medicine which are given in the description. Kindly help us.
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You should consult a rheumatologistdoctor, who can advice properly
Next Steps
See a consultant rheumatologist doctor
Health Tips
Very few wualified rheumatologist are there in India so check the doctorscredentials before consulting
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.