Retradant nipple
My baby is one month still breast feeding is not done due to nipple is very short. For this baby is taking supplement food(lactodex). For that loose motion, gas, digestion problem irritating to my baby.lots of time baby is crying. Requesting Valuable Suggestions .

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety....history you have provided is suggestive of gastroenteritis...loose stools cause fluid loss and dehydration...you should replenish fluids and electrolytes loss through external modes...take your child immediately to nearest pediatrician for clinical examination and for assessment of fluid loss they will do the needful.