Retinitish pigmentosa eye
Shankar netralaya in chennai told us that she has renitish pigmentosa in eye.We search on internet that there is only a surgery named binocal eye in u.s. .But i want to know that is there any other successful surgery available in alopath,ayurved,homeopath in india?If not,suggest me a doctor for binocal eye in india?

If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact Dr A K Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment else entire exercise will be fruitless
I would suggest you to take Lycopodium 1M once weekly. This is almost specific for the problem but there are many supportive remedies given in between. Provide your case as per our case taking performa and rest will be taken care.
Take opinion of experts, what ever they suggest just follow.
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Yes boss there is successful treatment in homoeopathy but for the selection of best medicine i want ur reports and some symptoms.. if u r interested thn get in touch with me....

Names of eye problems