I went for checkup of eyes cause I was facing problem in seeing clearly by my spectacles There doctor said my spectacles number has increased, He tried every possible combination of different lenses but I was not able to read the smallest line on board Then he gave me the lenses which were closest to clear vision but perfectly clear to me cause I am still not able to read the smallest characters He told me to cover each eye for two hours on every adjacently on each day I also face problem in vision at dark, also at night time Please tell me, what I am facing ?? He said the retina is not working actively but some exercises may male it active

Doctor Answers (1) on Retina

Dr. V Madhavi Chittoor | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
U r facing this problem from child hood or f recent onset.. if recent onset check for presence of keratoconus.. u have that from child hood means u r macula( retina) has to be checked