Restless sleep
Every Night i get dreams [chasing,adventure etc.. ]because of which i get restless sleep. The whole day i will be tired and un interested towards work.

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, There are many ways of interpreting a dream. One of the answers I can figure in your case is that you might tensed or stressed about something basing on the nature of your dreams. You should try some relaxation techniques of deep breathing before going to bed where you clear your mind of all the thoughts. You can try to listen to some soothing, noncommercial music (instrumental, jazz etc) before going to sleep. I hope this helps you. You certainly don't need any medications in this case.