Rest time after Lasik

Hello , my age is 22. I am going to join a software company in a month . Now I want to have lasik surgery . So I want to know whether it is the correct time as I have to work for minimum 10 hours infront of computers?? Is 15-20 days rest enough???

Doctor Answers (3) on Rest time after Lasik

Dr. Nandini Chandak Kolkata | Cataract and Refractive Surgeon
Lasik is a safe and painless procedure with minimal rest period of 1day to maximum 1week depending on the type of Lasik you undergo. If all your other parameters corneal thickness, keratometry and retina condition are great you can go ahead with Lasik anytime
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello 1. One week rest is enough 2. Keep using lubricating eyedrop after surgery
Y Siva Kumar Hyderabad | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Yes, most likely, you will be fine. Depending on which type of LASIK you are opting for, the recovery period ranges from 1 day to 1 week. You will have to use eye drops for at least 1 month during the recovery period. Go ahead, if all parameters are fine in your scan & retina evaluation, you can enjoy perfect vision.