Respiratory Allergies

I have severe allergies to dust weather change, any strong fragrance etc... basically I develop allergies from minutest of elements ---I sneeze as soon as i wake up and that develops in a respiratory blockage and accumulation of flam resulting in cold and cough which stays for atleast 3-4 days if i take normal antibiotics for it.

Doctor Answers (2) on Respiratory Allergies

Hello. You take sabadilla 30 - TDS for 1 week. Also avoid the allergy causing ailments.
Avoiding these things and conditions is good but it is LIVING ON ADJUSTMENTS. Ideally with the homoeopathic treatment, your immune status should reach a level where the things and conditions affecting you adversely should not be able to affect you anymore. Only then we can call it a cure. AND YES, that possibility does exist in Homoeopathy though it is a gradual affair and needs perseverance.