Respiratory Allergies

I have severe allergies to dust weather change, any strong fragrance etc... basically I develop allergies from minutest of elements ---I sneeze as soon as i wake up and that develops in a respiratory blockage and accumulation of flam resulting in cold and cough which stays for atleast 3-4 days if i take normal antibiotics for it.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. You take sabadilla 30 - TDS for 1 week. Also avoid the allergy causing ailments.
Dr. Suchindra Sachdeva
Homeopath 28 yrs exp Delhi
Avoiding these things and conditions is good but it is LIVING ON ADJUSTMENTS. Ideally with the homoeopathic treatment, your immune status should reach a level where the things and conditions affecting you adversely should not be able to affect you anymore. Only then we can call it a cure. AND YES, that possibility does exist in Homoeopathy though it is a gradual affair and needs perseverance.