Reports of alp
I have recently done my complete blood tests all the reports came normal but my alkaline phosphatase is 123U/L and vitamin d is 17.5ng/ml

Dr. B Rajashekar

HELLO KINDLY TAKE VIT D AND LIVER PROTECTANTS IN CONSULTATION WITH THE PHYSICIAN AND DECIDE BYE

Hello well if it is only alp which is raised amongst the liver function tests then I don't think you need to worry exactly about it but then yes vitamin D levels are low..you need to be started on supplements for that..consult a physician...thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
ALP increases whenever vitD or calcium decreases to compensate the deficiencies. ...just treat the vitD deficiency and ALP will normalise