Replace a miss tooth

One of my front teeth was sensitive and eaten by dental carry over time now it remains only an empty and often I find it hard to smile.i wish to replace,fix another one .i want to know how much its cost and long its can take.thanks
views-icons 43 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Replace a miss tooth

Hi.. You can go ahead with zirconia bridge costing eighteen to twenty five thousand (duration one week). Or you can go with implant cost starting thirty-eight thousand (duration three months). Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hello there.... U can replace this tooth either by bridge or implant ... Implants are expensive but certainly the best and long lasting ... Cost depends on the material used. Take care ...!!!
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
There are many ways to replace a missing tooth, in your case particularly since its in the front and in the esthetic zone, conventional bridge to more longlasting dental implants would be beneficial. Regarding the cost it would wary based on material used and the lab that fabricates the final prosthesis. I feel that you would need to take an appointment with regard to specifics of the cost.