Repeated Hives

Im Having Hives since 2 years now.. The First year i got it was horrible.. i took antihistamines for almost 2 months.. it has reduced to a certain extent now..but it is still present in my body.. sometimes when i stand out in the sun or an insect bites me.. i get it lightly.. and to some foods i eat also.. i dont know exactly which all foods because i havent taken any skin allergen test till now for it..also have polymorphic light reaction because of the sun.. i want to know the ayurvedic treatments and cost for it ? (Havent done any ayurvedic treatments till date) Also suggest some foods to eat which can prevent this

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Have best treatment for your problem. Its called as udarda in Ayurveda & its not the external factor causing repeatedly, its because of the vitiated blood which will be purified by Rakta mokshana procedure. Avoid sweets, curds & refrigerated food items. Visit Ayurveda physician for further management.
Dr. Vishal Bhuva
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Surat
Ayurveda can cure ur problems. U have to follow diet regimen. And need to take ayurvedic medicine and panchkarma for better result. In diet u must avoid fast food and spicy food.and citrus food. And a list of food that u must avoid. Its better to consult a near by ayurved physician for best treatment plan. u can contact me for guidline.