Repeated Hives

Im Having Hives since 2 years now.. The First year i got it was horrible.. i took antihistamines for almost 2 months.. it has reduced to a certain extent now..but it is still present in my body.. sometimes when i stand out in the sun or an insect bites me.. i get it lightly.. and to some foods i eat also.. i dont know exactly which all foods because i havent taken any skin allergen test till now for it..also have polymorphic light reaction because of the sun.. i want to know the ayurvedic treatments and cost for it ? (Havent done any ayurvedic treatments till date) Also suggest some foods to eat which can prevent this

Doctor Answers (2) on Repeated Hives

Have best treatment for your problem. Its called as udarda in Ayurveda & its not the external factor causing repeatedly, its because of the vitiated blood which will be purified by Rakta mokshana procedure. Avoid sweets, curds & refrigerated food items. Visit Ayurveda physician for further management.
Dr. Vishal Bhuva Surat | Ayurveda
Ayurveda can cure ur problems. U have to follow diet regimen. And need to take ayurvedic medicine and panchkarma for better result. In diet u must avoid fast food and spicy food.and citrus food. And a list of food that u must avoid. Its better to consult a near by ayurved physician for best treatment plan. u can contact me for guidline.