Hives on body
I have been suffering from hives for past one year. Earlier it was not frequent but now a days it got frequent. I need to take anti allergic to supress the hives. I have done LFT last month my counts are good except SGOT and SGPT (51 & 153). Please suggest   which specialist i should visit and my next course of action
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

helloo.. kindly visit a dermatologist am sure they will be able to help you out...... ..... .......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?