Renal stones

I had an usg done 1 yr back which showed renal stones of 5mm,7mm and 7.5 mm size each on my right kidney...after vigorous water drinking went on to check up after 2 mnths only 2 stones of 8mm and 7 mm size were there...since few days a little bit of pain on my right abdomen no other complaints...should I go for a CT?
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. the pain could be from different cause also. consult a surgeon and get examined first, the. go for what ever tests ordered. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?