Removing mole
I hv a mole on tip of nose.. i want to remove it ..i consult a doctor he is saying that he ll remove it by punching method.. i am not sure about it i hv some doubts.. will it left any scar after removing.. is it safe to remove it by punching method..? How much time ll it take skin to recover after the method ..?

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Depends on size of the mole usually less than 4 mm don't produce scar Wound should heal in 7 -10 days if no complications
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

greetings. I need to see the pictures of the mole before i could comment on anything. kindly send pictures on follow up messaging. the mole can be easily removed by punch method and it is one of the standard ways of removing a mole, however, it must be closed with one or two small stitches. the scar will lighten with time and treatment. other option could be radio frequency ablation of the mole. discuss with your dermatologist. warm regards.