Remove eye glasses

My Age is 24. I am have spectes and my no. Is very big sph -4.5 and cyl -1.25. I have attached photo of no. And my problem is that i want to make career in defense . but due to this no. I am not able to cleare the medical. I want to ask should i go for LASIK . or is there any way of removing spectes . please help guid me. If i went for LASIK then please tell me the problem that i can face in future due to eye injury. If i done LASIK and afterwords my specs no. Starts reduceing naturaly what will the problems i will face. Doctor says your eyes are every good for LASIK your retina is very healthy and your no. Is also good for LASIK. But what happen i dont know i donor trust that doctor.

Doctor Answers (1) on Remove eye glasses

Dr. Meeta Mungale Vadodara | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
First your no is not big..it is amenable to eye surgery which depends on the corneal parameters like thickness curvature etc..lasik could have flap related complications due to eye injury. .hence surface ablation is better. .but that is decided by the treating doctor ..lasik or other surgeries are only done after no is stable hence no question of no reduction naturally ..hope it helps