Removal of marks
Some days before i used the adalpene gel on my pimples in daytime and it caused  reaction all over my face so i recommended a dr. And the condition get better but its marks is still on my face so what can i do to completely remove the marks. Plz suggest.

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use tretin cream along with the following medicine
Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Please use a good broad spectrum sun screen regularly. This prevents skin from getting darker. Also you need a good skin lightening creams at bed time. Please start an oral anti oxidant tablets as well. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and services