Removal of Lipomas
I have accumulated with Lipomas on my both hands and I need to remove them surgically. Is there any option for that and how much it will cost and does my insurance covers?

It will be better advised by surgeon

Can be removed easily . Consult genral surgeon  If small in size can be removed by cosmetologist by newer methods
Consult a general surgeon
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consult an empanelled hospital with general surgeon.
Consult a general surgeon in person