Remedy for acne marks!

Its been almost 6 months that i am getting pimples particularly on my right cheek! As of now i am only left with pimple marks and seeing it everyday is quite disturbing! I do not use any face wash or soap or anything on my face because my skin is very sensitive so i just use a moisturizer on daily basis and also i am not much into medicines! Hoping good suggestions from your end! Thankyou!

Doctor Answers (1) on Remedy for acne marks!

Hi. Greetings. Please note : Acne is a common problem at your age. Milk - excessive consumption can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Pimples may often leave spots especially of not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For pores and scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. You could Send in pictures of the lesions and further queries at follow up messaging. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.