Related to speech
I have this problem in speaking from my childhood. 1. i speak very fast. For me it seems normal but for other person they are unable to understand some time. And some time words are not clear 2. I some time stammer while speaking. For me speaking in English is not usual so when i try to speak something in English though i knowing what to speak but still i start to stammer but in case of Hindi its almost normal 3. And last thing which bother me most is i can not pronounce "R" clearly. When i speak a word which contains R, it comes out as "AR". Can you suggest is any therapy for all the inability is possible. Thanks

Mr. Ravindar Varakala
Audiologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to contact a Speech-Language Pathologist who will assess your speech to understand your speech difficulty and severity of it.
consult speech therapist
try to speak slowly. whenever you feel you are having or about trigger please stop and take a deep breath and continue to speak. will help little bit. though you need to see speech pathologist

Hello well I don't think you have speech problem as such it is just that you are not fluent enough in speaking might be because of not knowing the language well... the fear which shows in like that... do not worry try to improve your language skills so that you will gain more confidence and automatically your speech will be better thank you
Dr. Rewati Govindrajan
Pediatrician 30 yrs exp Jabalpur
Sometimes when a person speaks very fast this type of things happen. Anxiety increases the problem and person starts stammering. Try to speak slowly  and break  the  sentences into small groups and pause while speaking that will help to overcome ur  problems.
U can consult speech  therapist