Related to nose
I am always suffering from cold.and now it's getting worst day by day.i have done with xray but doctor just suggested me cz and staminfort.i want to know the actual reason of it by examining the xray.please do the needful.coz i don't want to use whole day otrivin for nose blocking.

Well.. Your pns X-ray looks normal..there is no problem of sinusitis...its just allergic rhinitis what you are suffering from..continue the medications..try using otrivin plain which contains only normal saline and avoid using otrivin containing oxymetazoline