Related to Hydrocele

I am suffering to that disease last five year. But last three week pain continuously increase. So you can suggest me the best surgeon in ghaziabad.
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Related to Hydrocele

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, The procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis during general or regional anesthesia. An incision is made in the scrotum or lower abdomen to remove the hydrocele. After hydrocelectomy, you might need a tube to drain fluid and a bulky dressing for a few days.Consult general surgeon in nearest hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?