Related to heartburn
I am having a problem of heartburn (gas) and consulted a doctor for the same. But i forgot to ask about the things i should avoid and things i should take. So, please suggest me some things which i can take in breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, please give me some tips to get relief from this problem quickly.

Sagar KS
Hi, it is due gastritis. Due to excessive production of gastric acid in stomach, reflux of gastric acid occurs into esophagus which causes heart burn sensation. Usually antacids will give immediate relief. You can take antacids along with proton pump inhibitors will reduce your heart burn sensation. And take regular food at regular time, drink water, avoid spicy food and outside food. Always try to take home food.Take one ecg test. Consult general physician.

Immediate relief of heartburn symptoms