Related Pregnancy
Hi Doctor I need your help please, my mensuration cycle is generally of 28 to 32 days.. Last time i had my periods on 14 April 2016 and had unprotected sex on 20 April 2016 (just after my periods)... Is their any chance to get pregnant as till date i didn't have my periods.. its already 33 days....

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition. Thank you for sharing your personal issue with us. You menstrual cycle seem to be normal like any other women. Usually there are chances of getting pregnant if a women come in contact with their husband before or after 2 days of menstrual cycle. Check for yourself with the urine pregnancy test. Or if you notice any sign if pregnancy like nausea, disturbance in stomach etc.. Thank you