Pre mensuration cycle
Dear Doctor,  I have pre mensuration cycle from last 2 months.... starts with blackish blood and pain in back as well as abdomen...this time it comes only 7 days after the first... please  suggest me the remedy.....

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

ya i think dr. neelima mam said rt .
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. What you are experiencing is called premenstrual spotting or bleeding. This is dark in colour because the blood is small in quantity and gets oxidised as it comes through the vagina. Common causes can be related to infection on the cervix or other lesions which get congested before a period and start bleeding. Some hormonal changes can also be the cause. It is best to get examined by your gynaecologist who can rule out any significant problems and treat you appropriately. Best wishes