Regular stomach upset

Hi. I am having regular stomach problems for almost years  now.  It has become sensitive now.  My farts are regular and embarrassing .  Should I refer as dietician in order to get better?
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, before that change your self ,have fiber containing vegetables, drink lot of water, avoid, oily, junk, foods . eat at regular interval of time and don't eat in-between, do exercise daily. have healthy soft nutritional foods and consult dietician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?