Regular sneezing

Either I have running nose or stiff nose through out the year... Regular sneezing is very beatable for me... It has been a civiar problem and I see this more as an allergy. I have been suffering for the last 2.5 years.

Doctor Answers (3) on Regular sneezing

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
please use this app to find & consult an Allergist.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.
Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Such a long standing recurrent attacks of cold with intense sneezing, nose blocks, itching is more likely to be allergic rhinitis. Treatment needs to be taken for very long term for symptomatic improvement.. Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment