Regarding white Nails
I am having white spots on my nails and it's in increasing order since last four months as it was very less previously. I am also having indigestion problem with bloating and always abnormal stool since last 3 years. Also I am on acitrom as I had gone through AVR 4 years back. Can someone please suggest what is the reason of these white spots on finger nails or if can suggest any blood test name so that it can be verified if there is any deficiency of any vitamin or any mineral. Nail's Pics are attached for your reference. Age:32yrs, weight:65kg. Thanks in Advance..

U need vitamins..For detailed prescription do direct online consultation