Regarding weight loss

Hello my name manisha i have two kids one is 8 years old and 2nd is 1years old but my hight is 5'3 but my weight is 74.4 i am very upset for my weight 2nd baby is c section delivery very thing i do to fit my self bt can't so please consider to how to loss my weight i am not giving child fedding i am fully upset and sad plese help i have no other issues l

Doctor Answers (4) on Regarding weight loss

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
hi, manisha as per `your statistics corresponding to your age, your body weight should be around 60 kg. so have to loose about 15 kg to make yourself attractive to your life partner. As your life style , work schedule, and medical problem are not known, the suggestion is not possible. So many fellow will give you suggetion which is mostly fruiless. however you go through Thyriod test and metabolic rate function for start with characterised treatment in homoeopathy, Contact practo, homoeopath dumdum kolkata for on line treatment.
Hi. There is nothing to worry regarding your weight gain. With help of some exercises, some medications and a properly planned diet can help u a lot.
U should check your thyroid function if the weight gain was sudden, I mean in very short span.
If the reports are normal then there is nothing to worry. And even if reports are not normal then also with help of homoeopathy u will all right and u will not need to take medication life long as in allopathic mode of treatment.
Homoeopathy is the safest and harmless also most effective in such conditions.
Contact me on phone for proper discussion so that I can guide u properly and suggest the things u can do
Hi Manisha, think of someone who has similar situation and you have to find solution for them and make them work through, so, the solution has to be in baby steps and consistency needs be monitored. And regular encouragement that you are going in right direction.
The first step towards any problem is acceptance with love, this frees up energy pathways and paves the way to progress, You will understand what you need to do, in terns of diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications to achieve your ideal weight, Be happy, positive and proactive.