Regarding weight
Hi doctor, From the last 5 years am facing the weight problem, now my weight is 90 kg's,my weight is not decreasing even though am not taking the lunch from the last 6 months Still the weight is same please suggest me in order to decrease. Please suggest me, is there any medicine to decrease the weight.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi Thanks for your query. Can u specify your present weight, height, I want to know your lifestyles & all about your daily meals with timing. This information may help us. Pl write me without delay. Thanks.