Regarding Vestibular Migraine
Hi, I am 36yr old, having 2 daughters 6yr and 1yr old. From past 15yr I am suffering from migrane, 1sided headache with various triggering reasons so far. But recently, to be specific after both the COVID vaccine(covishield) i.e from past 2months I am getting partial dizziness like rocking sensation without headache. Feels like my body is immersed in hot water and moving back and forth. A physician said it's Migraine induced dizziness without headache. Want to know whom should I consult for this? Life has become hell for me from 2months because of this. I have no idea what is triggering this every 2 -3 weeks once and takes around 3-4 days to feel normal. Please can someone explain me what's wrong with me? Thanks in advance.

Can consult here.
Thanks

Migraine can be accompanied with nausea, vomiting, dizziness, blurring of vision etc. Consult a neurologist or neurosurgeon nearby