Regarding use of pills
I have used i-pill a lot about 30 from the last year till now. Do it have anything to do in long term effect? Or wat effect could it have? I am very much conscious about my pregnancy. I want to know will it have any complexity during pregnancy?

Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Delhi

I pill is emergency contraceptive.. If you are using it a lot it is better to use regular contraceptive method...it does not in general have any serious long term side effects.. It can lead to some menstrual problems....

Does i pill affect future pregnancy Pill rolling side effect Pregnancy prevention pills