Regarding pragnancy

I am married women. I was married in January 2015 .me and my husband are satisfied from are sexual relationship.  We do sex daily and sometimes twice in a day. But I am still to get pragnent. I want to be mother. Please suggest me how we do sex which will help me to get pragnent what can be do for pragnancy
views-icons 70 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Couples who ate generally fit and healthy have a 90% chance of conceiving in the first two years from when they start trying. I'm assuming you are both young and fit and you have regular periods. Your chances of conceiving naturally are high. However, if you are  concerned and would like reassurance that all is well you can see your gynaecologist who will arrange for basic tests for you and your husband. They will also prescribe folic acid which is a vitamin required to protect the baby's neural tract when you conceive. Best wishes