Regarding post covid problem
Heavy feeling in neck between the collar bone. Weakness, laziness. Light cough. These are the problems

Take online consultation for further management.

Recent covid? Mecobal Atoz Gargle Uprise d3
8446860x370 for consultation
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Monitor spo2 level, weakness will be there in post covid recovery period,detailed evaluation needed
consult in online for further evaluation and treatment
Get Rtpcr done ...And monitor your symptoms day wise ...Any further trouble consult
Do you have thyroid problem ? Do you have weight gain or menses problem Do you have low blood levels ( anemia) You might have low thyroid level causing these symptoms . For detailed consultation contact me on practoapp or via 875456496**4
Just take proper diet and rest, symptoms and weekness will b there for sometimes and will gradually fade.
Monitor your pulse, bp, spo2 regularly and also see for other symptom like fever and shortness of breath. For furthur evaluation consult with me on practo app
Post covid medicine are available in market ,, consult with me i will prescribe u