Regarding Pcos Problem :(
I've been diagnosed with pcos symptoms.  I'm gonna get married in next month. I was very worried as my period dates been missed for two months. Please give advice on how to solve or guidance to make a better life. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. Your best option to manage regular periods is to use the oral contraceptive pill till you are ready to conceive. This will give you regular cycles and also protect your ovary for conception. It will give you time to get to know each other and plan your family. When you are ready to conceive see your gynaecologist as you will need help because of the PCOD. Best wishes