Regarding lower lip
Hi, i am 21 and from last 1 month i have noticed a white/black spot on my lower lip it is painless , i visited a doctor he said that it is some time of lesion due to sun exposure , he prescribed me wysolone 10mg, tocruz ointment cream 0.1, tosti gel , and lip defence, is it ok to take this? I am not doubting my doctor's knowledge he is best , but its better to take second opinion. please answer me

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. The medications seem to be OK as long as wysolone is or short durations. However, any doctor online cannot comment because none of us have seen you or examined you to make a diagnosis and it's not right to compare prescriptions or medicines in such a scenario. Please trust the doctor you have seen. Or visit another dermatologist if u want a second opinion.