Lower Lip Reduction Surge

I have a fat lower lip... so i want to do a lower lip reduction surgery for symetry lips.. plz suggest me the hospital where can i do it and what is the approximate cost of it

Doctor Answers (2) on Lower Lip Reduction Surge

Dr. Gautam Gangurde Nashik | Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
If your lower lip is large and pouting out creating asymmetry of lips then you need lip reduction surgery for lower lip. This surgery can be done as office procedure under sedation. Consult to plastic and Cosmetic surgeon at your place, he will also do fat grafting to other places of your face to create symmetry and fat grafting gives long term results. For any further help visit to my web site www.drgautamgangurde. Dr Gautam Gangurde,Plastic and cosmetic surgeon, Hair transplant surgeon, Swaroop Clinic, Nashik.
Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Why go for a surgery when you have so many non surgical options today. You could go for a filler which is an injection. Fillers are used to augment your face without spoiling your natural look. They last for about 2 years and are made from natural substances present in your body (hyaluronic acid). A filler injection is performed by a dermatologist/cosmetologist trained in botox and fillers. An assessment of your face needs to be done before deciding the ideal filler for you. If you are very keen on a surgery you can take an opinion from a plastic surgeon who specialises in cosmetic surgery. Minor surgical cosmetic alteration can be done even by dermatologists. Hope this helped you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore