Regarding cervical closur
Hello I m 13 weeks pregnancy with twins, my gynecologist suggested me for cervical closure during 18 weeks.I want to know what is it n when it should be done n is this necessary... Please help..

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, practo user, the cervical stiching is related to the length of cervical length.As it has also certain risks of cervical stitching. If it is needed , better to do before 16 wks.
Dr. Dilip Walke
Gynecologist 30 yrs exp Pune
its not compulsory for each twin pregnancy.u need to see for cervical length on sonography..n  decide accordingly.ideallt it should be done around 16wks.