Regarding baby
Helo doctor yesterday I already said that m not conceiving since last year I don't know what's the exact problem with me My periods regularly then why am facing this problem please advice me what should I do

for evaluation of infertility u need evaluation of both partners including ur blood test ,scans and for ur husband semen analysis and other investigations

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+185
Chat with a sexologist
Dear Practo user, You need Gynaecological consultation. Unless detailed history is taken, proper examination is done and investigation reports are evaluated, it is not possible to figure out the problem.