Baby conceived
My period date is 15 but I don't know how to conceive fast ,what can I do ,I don't know which position is good for fast conceived, after sex what type of hygiene required.

You just do sex .It is not in our hands.Pray to God .Your egg should meet the sperm.
Take a proper consultation from sexologist
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. If u period is regular and of 28-30 days. Then to maximise the chances of pregnancy u can have intercourse on every alternate day from 8th day of ur period till 16th to 18th day. This is the most fertile period. If this doesn’t workout then u both will have to get few tests done to know the underlying reason. Hope this helps !!