Regarding ADHD
Hi, My baby boy is 3.5 yrs old, according to doctor he has ADHD symptoms. I have given L- cartine syrup for 2 months. I am really worried, pls help.

Your child is 3.5yr old ,if it is mild behaviour therapy may be sufficient otherwise he should be started with medication.consult a psychiatrist ,he will assess your child and give treatment.
consult a psychiatrist ,he will assess your child and give treatment.
Your baby needs initially behavioral therapy, in case of ineffective or severe symptom then try medication .Medication are effective in ADHD depends on the severity, IQ and other medical condition.L carnitine has no role in ADHD.
contact me on practo for proper assessment