Reduction in breast size
Heavy breast are a problem as it increases back pain. I have been doing several exercises but no effect. Along with this...there is too much of fat in under arms which I want to reduce as well. Apart from the surgery if this could be done through some home remedies or exercises then it will be great and best suited for me. Can you suggest something?

Hello.., oestrogen is the harmone necessary for breast growth and development ..its harmonal .but some times excessive fat deposits under the skin.. It might not be true glandular growth . change your diet .. Have fruits and vegetables ,avoid oily junk foods ..yoga and aerobics may help you.