Reduce Uric acid
Hi, Uric Acid level in my blood is 7.2 Mgs/DL. I was instructed to avoid protein rich foods. Please suggest me what are all the food items I can take to reduce it to normal. Thanks.

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Friend, The most important thing you must refrain from is read meet (mutton, beef, pork). Do not have alcohol. Drink at least 3-4 lits of water every day. If you follow these measure your uric acid levels would come down in couple of months. I wish you a very happy and healthy life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai