Redness on penis

I have this problem for about a month now. There is redness on the inner skin of my penis and it hurts when touched or whenever I masturbate. As guided I used an ointment named terbinafine but so far it hasn't helped much. How do I know what's the problem and how to cure it?
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh
It seems like u have some inflammation /infection of the foreskin. It can be treated with some antibiotic ointment.  If recurring or associated with difficulty in retracting the foreskin a minor surgery can correct it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?