Redness flakiness around lips
I am facing severe dryness around and on my lips. There is redness and flakiness around the borders even though I am applying lip balm. If left untreated the skin turns extremely tight and black

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this flakes... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
You might be suffering from exfoliative. Chelitis Don’t apply tongue on hour lips Moisturise your lips Rest I need pics to comment further